Midwifery services with Midwife Shea cost about one-quarter to one-third the amount you or your insurance company would pay for medical prenatal care and hospital birth.
The full fee for uncomplicated Out-of-hospital-birth Midwifery Service is $6000. This amount covers:
- Highly trained and expericenced midwife providing your care
- A full schedule of prenatal visits – as many as you need
- Attendance by a midwife and an assistant at your labor & delivery
- Full postpartum care
- Access to moms circles and gatherings
- Access to our online moms group
We ask that the fee be paid in full by 36 weeks of pregnancy.
If you have insurance with maternity benefits, our service may be covered at out-of-network rates.